Customising your invoice QuickBooks Online
Quickbooks online offers the feature to create and customise your companies invoice straight from your Quickbooks online file.
You can include/exclude many different types of information to suit your companies’ requirements. You also have the option to add your company logo and customise the colouring to match.
These include- Name, Phone number, Email address, Bank details for payment to be made, Discount, VAT Number, Company Website, and many more.
To customise an invoice, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the settings cog at the top right of your file.
- Under “Your company” click customer form styles.
- Click new style and from the drop-down menu click invoice.
- Choose your logo, font and colouring.
- Add the information you want to show and untick the boxes for information you do not want visible.
- When you are happy with the result click done down the bottom right.
- Your new custom invoice will now show up on the list.
- When you then go to create an invoice for a customer, down the bottom bar click “Customise” and choose you new invoice you have just created.