- 25 Users as standard for QuickBooks Online Advanced (QBO is multi-user ready)
- Internet connection is required at all times.
- Easily create and send sales invoices, enter supplier invoices, and record expenses.
- Easily generate financial reports such as P&L, Balance sheet, and Trial Balance.
- QuickBooks Online mobile app works with the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets.
- Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, Safari 6. Please upgrade your IE browser to IE10.
- All your data is held on Intuit’s servers with Banking level security.
- QBO should be of interest if you’ve switched from Windows to Mac or if the ability to invoice on the go is key to your business is important.
- QuickBooks Online is accessible on mobile browsers on iOS, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices.
QuickBooks Online Advanced is only available as a UK product at the moment!
Note for Irish Users:
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Online from Intuit’s website you will be offered the Global QuickBooks Online Edition. We have our reservations as to how the global product can handle Irish VAT.
The UK edition also has its limitations for Irish customers. You will need to manually set up a zero vat code rate to handle Intra-EU 0% transactions. Set up training with us and learn how to work with QuickBooks Advanced.
Note that existing QuickBooks Desktop Customers cannot export to the global edition of QBO at all. If you export to the UK edition, EU VAT codes will not work.